Internships and Co-ops
Positions with the SMUEC
The Saint Mary’s University Entrepreneurship Centre is a strong supporter of students’ development and growth. For this reason we offer different options for students to gain the most out of their university experience by building new skills and applying knowledge outside the classroom.
Note that all positions posted are paid and you don’t need previous work experience to apply!
- Hourly rate is $15 per hour
- Full time and part time options available for 16 week terms
- Full time: 35 – 37 hrs per week
- Part time: 15 – 20 hrs per week
- Opportunities to work for a startup in Halifax as well
- Able to work within the Halifax Regional Municipality
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Age: 18 – 29
- September to December
- January to April
- May to August
“Studying at Saint Mary’s University has given me an entrepreneurial mindset, allowing me to apply creativity and innovation into my future work”
Bachelor of Science, majoring in Computer Science
RBC Talent Hub
Through our new partnership, the RBC Talent Hub, students can gain unique skills doing a working term in consulting at the Entrepreneurship Centre or at any start-up in the HRM. Students will be exposed to entrepreneurial activities that will help them build new competencies in their career.