Are you a small business looking to grow? Have you thought about hiring a SMU co-op student?
Our Talent Fund helps small companies and start-ups grow their teams by providing employers with a wage subsidy, coaching, and additional supports to help enrich their business.
- 16 week co-op placements
- Students are paid $15/hr for 35 hrs/week
- Subsidy of $7.50/hr for first 12 weeks (employer responsible for final 4 weeks)
- Complimentary access to our Entrepreneur-in-Residence for coaching and mentorship
- Company highlights in our media
Entrepreneurial led or start-up
- Companies should be in their early stage of development
- Located in HRM
Co-op Work Terms
September to December
January to April
May to August